possessing a life force that makes you go fast forward
Acceleration is an inner force that pushes you forward. Without it, an athlete wouldn’t reach the finish line. It gives you the will to start, pick-up speed and the stamina to push trough. Even when things get hard, which they always do. These people are being driven, so don’t confuse the force with the person. They are built for speed and progress
Acceleration is also reflective of a strong goal orientation. This explains the paradox that some who are able to change a game, often are also very good at playing a game. But generally speaking only a game of their liking.
Game Change Relevance
Changing a game isn’t just about information or ideas. It’s about force and speed as well. The Latin word for life is vita and vitality is very much the name of the Evolutionary Game.
True Game Changers have a well above normal vitality. They have an inborn drive to (pro)create, the life force is strong in them. It is only logical that Game Changers possess an above average libido, which obviously has more avenues of application than just sexuality.
Speed is crucial for a succesful game change, as slowing down makes you loose the necessary momentum. Going slow gives the always present opposition time to sandbag or counteract your initiative.
- Indiscriminate drive toward irrelevant goals, trophies or creations
- Crashing or Burning-out
- Impatience and anxiousness
- Tiring out the people around you
- Containing acceleration can be very hard, yet without it your Game Change engine doesn’t build-up the compression needed to perform. Your container consists of conscious choices of what you will and will not do.
- Remember that life is a series of sprints, not a marathon. So build in ample rest, recovery and relaxation.
- Protect your acceleration by developing all-round healthy habits.